Host a Party
Gather your friends and family together for an evening filled with Honduran food, music, and the opportunity to share your passion for a cause you believe in. Our main support over the years has been to have friends of Adelante host fundraising events in their homes. Make it your own: it can be a casual potluck, a fancy dinner, or, of course, an Honduran themed night!
Get together your guests and let the party begin! Here are some links to get your party started:
Other Fun Fundraisers:
such as bowling night, birthday bashes, holiday dinners, partnering with local restaurants, or whatever your interest may be! Here are some other ideas:
- Sign up for a walk, run, marathon or other event, and dedicate your sponsorship to Adelante
- Instead of receiving material gifts from your loved ones for a special event in your life (wedding, birthday party for example), ask guests to donate to Adelante
- Give a talk at your school, college, workplace or community group about microfinance and the work that we do to serve women across Honduras
- Connect with us and others through social media, whether it be Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or LinkedIN (be sure to invite your friends!)
- Involve friends, family, co-workers, and community members, such as people from your place of worship, gym, community center, language class, or other club/activity to garner support for Adelante
- See if your company has a corporate giving policy in order to see if they can match the gifts their employees have made
We welcome you to come up with other creative events, and will help to provide materials and support in any way possible.
If you would like to fundraise on behalf of Adelante, contact us at email@example.com.